20 December 2009

They Caammmme!

Tawni Chambers and David arrived safely on Tuesday, 15 December 2009. It was a crisp day. The fog was finally lifting and you could see the beautiful frost laden trees. However wonderful it was to see David and meet Tawni, (who is quite impressively beautiful, and how did David ever luck out meeting her?) I must confess I was more interested in what they brought me...my Christmas present from Elizabeth! Bagheera , the name of the panther from Jungle Book, is now MY cat. Both actually look a lot alike. I like the name but cannot pronounce it correctly as everyone that I tell about my cat corrects my pronunciation. I feel like I'm back in Norway...

Wonder why?

This cat's fur is more like velvet rather than soft cotton ball's like Scratch. He's also shorter hair which will be nice.

We did like Scratch. And we miss him.

Bet you don't wonder about that!



No comments:

Post a Comment